Thursday, August 25, 2011

Itinerary

As we lie in wait for Irene, we are finally starting to pack - now it might be packing for evacuation. But let's not go there just yet. Below is our itinerary overview:

Aug. 31: Fly to Amsterdam
Sept 03: Magnifique Barge/Bike from Amsterdam to Bruges
Sept 10: Arrive in Bruges
Sept 12: Take train to Paris: Holiday Inn Paris Montparnasse-Avenue du Maine
Sept 16: Fly to Vienna
Sept 18: Bike from Vienna to Budapest
Sept 24: Arrive in Budapest
Sept 26: Fly home

So there you have it. As always, we will be available online via wifi where we can get it. We will have an international phone that we will be using if necessary.

Next time... Goodnight Irene

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish our schedules synched up!! I leave for Amsterdam on Sept. 4, work for 9 days then tourist for 10, but all in or near Amsterdam. We'll have to compare stories in late Sept, since I will not be blogging my adventures. But I LOVE reading yours!! I'll try to keep up when I'm working, and I'll be vicariously traveling east from Amsterdam to Budapest with you both. Happy journeys ahead, love you, mary

Post a Comment

Type your message in box. Go down to COMMENT AS - hit arrow and choose your account or just click on NAME (ignore URL)or ANONYMOUS and hit POST COMMENT. You should see "Your comment was published".

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.



Island Dream Blogger Template